- Dental implants in Rochester and Hungary price comparison
- Travel expenses between Rochester (or nearest international airport) and Budapest, as well as accommodation options and costs
- Dental cost calculator where you can calculate your dental treatment costs
1. Dental implants in Rochester and Hungary price comparison
|Cost of dental implants||Rochester||Hungary||You save|
|2 dental implants||Rochester –4400 $||Hungary –1210 $||You save –3190 $|
|2 dental crowns||Rochester –1500 $||Hungary –660 $||You save –840 $|
|2 dental implant abutments||Rochester –968 $||Hungary –264 $||You save –704 $|
|Total costs:||Rochester –6868 $
|Hungary –2134 $
|You save –4734 $
2. Travel costs and accommodation options for your dental travel
Flight costs between Rochester, Minnesota and Budapest, Hungary: 863 $
Price is for the return trip and can change depending on the occupation, season and time of booking. The transfer from the airport in Budapest and the hotel/clinic is free!
Our partner hotels cost:
Apartment: from 40 $
3*: from 49 $
4*: from 77 $
5*: from 122 $
The indicated hotel prices are average prices of our partner hotels and can change according to season.If you’re not looking for dental implants in the area of Rochester, go
back to the list of Minnesota
and select your city and use the dental cost calculator on that page.
3. Dental cost calculatorI want to save
SGS dental implant
Dental crown, metal-ceramic
Dental crown, zirconium (full-ceramic)
Dental implants abutment (number of dental implants)
Minilift bone augmentation/tooth region
Temporary dental crown (number of dental implants)
If the facts about a dental treatment abroad have convinced you, do the following steps:
- You contact us for a quote from Rochester.
- Your quote will be prepared by the best dental clinic for your case within 24 hours and will be sent you with explanations and details.
- Detailed consultation of your dental treatment plan takes place or/and conference phone call with attending physician
- When all questions have been answered, you are aware of the used materials and treatment procedures and an appointment was arranged and reserved, we begin to organize your trip (your dental personal assistant looks up the best cheap airfares and sends you the partner hotel options close to the clinic)
- Book your flight tickets and accommodation, thereby also confirming your dental treatment appointments towards the clinic
- Begin your dental trip from Rochester to the famous dental tourism destination. You are welcomed by our driver for free at the airport and then brought to the clinic or accommodation (it depends on when your first appointment is). You meet your dental personal assistant and the dentist crew on the day of your first treatment.
- The specialists perform your dental treatment in the specified treatment period
- Your dental treatment is completed and our driver takes you back to the airport or accommodation. You travel back to Rochester satisfied.
- If you need a second treatment or more (only in case of dental implantation and sinuslift) after a healing period of 3-6 months, a new appointment is set
- The procedure points 4-7 are repeated again
- You get back to Rochester satisfied and cannot stop smiling